Sunday, March 7, 2010

Life Lately

Our blog has been neglected lately, but with good reason! We moved into our new house about three weeks ago and I have been busy busy unpacking and organizing. I still have so much more to do, but I guess it will come in time. I have two little munchkins who keep me busy pretty much most of the day! Unpacking can wait when I have a knight who needs to save me from dragons! (don't know why the picture did that, but I am too lazy to reupload it off of my other computer--I'll do it later because I really do love that picture)


Or a beautiful princess who must play outside.


Another thing that has been keeping me occupied is that Lisa and I have been growing our photography business rather quickly! We usually have a shoot each weekend and even have a wedding coming up in a few weeks! Eek! Its super exciting! I absolutely love staying home with my kids, but it is nice to get out every once in a while for some me time and to do something that makes me feel good. I love taking pictures, and it let's me be creative and meet people I wouldn't normally meet (sort of like the couple we met today). Our website is www.simplyblissphotography.com if you want to check us out! Feel free to leave some blog love there!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sarah
I am a mommy to three wonderful kids and a wife to one great husband. I love to find new, fun things to keep my kiddos entertained--especially now that I have three of them!
View my complete profile