Friday, February 4, 2011

Santa Claus

Again, way late, but I have a bunch of posts that are going to be way late!

We went to the local shopping center and took pictures with Santa again this year. I love doing it there because there is never a line and Santa really takes his time with the kids.

Nathan was sick that day, but it was the last day Santa was going to be there, so we went ahead and visited anyway! No tears for either kid, but the whole thing was still a bit intimidating for them, note the look on E's face!

Here is Nathan telling Santa what he wanted. I think he panicked a little, because all he told him was a dinosaur. The boy has a million dinosaurs, but Santa still delivered!

Em was a little hesitant, but once Santa asked her what she wanted for Christmas, she remembered why she was there! She told him straight out that she wanted a pink kitchen, the same thing she had told everyone else for the past few weeks. Here she is telling him. I love N's look of relief in this picture. He had just gotten done telling Santa what he wanted!



1 comments:

Kelly said...

I can't believe how grown up Emma looks already. Where did the baby go? Guess that's why your making another one! These pictures are great! (Imagine that, Mommy photographer) Love you guys!

About Me

My Photo
Sarah
I am a mommy to three wonderful kids and a wife to one great husband. I love to find new, fun things to keep my kiddos entertained--especially now that I have three of them!
View my complete profile