Sunday, December 4, 2011

Ellie is 4 months old...a month ago!

I have been so bad about blogging! I take lots of pics, but they just sit on my computer for weeks, or in this case over a month!

So this is my little Ellie Bean's 4 month picture. She is just such a happy baby. She is the happiest when she is in my arms and I don't mind a bit! She curls herself into me and just takes everything around her in. She loves watching Nathan and Emma and you can just tell she wants to join in on the fun.

She is rolling over more and more and is never in the same spot on her mat where I put her down.

Love you to the moon and back little Els!



Photobucket

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sarah
I am a mommy to three wonderful kids and a wife to one great husband. I love to find new, fun things to keep my kiddos entertained--especially now that I have three of them!
View my complete profile