Wednesday, September 10, 2008

More from San Antonio

Nathan's cool ride that mommy wished she could fit into, but as N reminded me many times, "Mommy too big."I think one of N's favorite things that he remembers from the trip was feeding the flamingos (the "meeengos"). We fed the dolphins at Sea World, too, so that's what we figured he would remember. Everytime we mention feeding the dolphins, he says meeeengos. So, up until yesterday we thought he was saying "minnows" because we fed the dolphins little fish. Nope, I figured it out yesterday--meeengos.




My favorite part of the Sea World day was feeding the dolphins. It was so neat because they come right up to you with their mouths wide open. We had like three waiting for us to feed them. It was pretty cool!

N's second cool ride of the day. He spent a lot of time up on daddy's shoulders. Again, mommy wishes she could have had a ride like that, but I probably would have broken G's back. By the end of the day, we were all so tired.


I also realized that I say, "Careful baby," a lot. And when I mean a lot, I mean a lot. It's funny what kids point out to you. The whole trip, N was saying, "Careful baby" to Garett. In the picture above, G was walking close to the curb, so N was saying, "Careful baby, big step." Earlier in the day he told Garett, "Careful Daddy," while he was driving on the freeway--and with good reason! Then on Sunday, he said, "Careful Daddy, water," because G had him on his shoulders again and they were walking next to the River Walk. It was so cute and funny!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sarah
I am a mommy to three wonderful kids and a wife to one great husband. I love to find new, fun things to keep my kiddos entertained--especially now that I have three of them!
View my complete profile