Thursday, September 4, 2008

What do you do in the heat of the summer???

Play in the water of course! N took up this fear of the hose last year and never wanted anything to do with it--until now. I turned on the hose to fill up his water table and he would NOT let me turn it off. He had so much fun spraying the dogs with water, spraying me with water, spraying himself with water, spraying anything and everything with water. I think our water bill is going to be through the roof, but I don't care! I love to see my little boy so happy.


We're off for our family vacation to San Antonio tomorrow afternoon! I seriously cannot wait! Garett booked us a suite overlooking the River Walk and has planned all sorts of things for us to do. I know that N is going to have a blast and I am looking forward to having Garett all to ourselves for two whole days! I've missed my husband and N has missed his daddy!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sarah
I am a mommy to three wonderful kids and a wife to one great husband. I love to find new, fun things to keep my kiddos entertained--especially now that I have three of them!
View my complete profile