Friday, May 29, 2009

7 Months Already??!!


My little Morning Glory turned 7 months old today. She has been sick this week and I was so relieved and happy when she woke up this morning with a big grin on her face. My happy baby was back and oh how I missed her. I felt so bad for her these past few days because she was miserable. She and I spent a lot of time in her rocker just cuddling and sleeping.

This month was full of fun and firsts for us! Emma had her first visit to the beach and she wasn't too happy about it! Well, she really just wasn't happy about putting her feet in the waves. She actually LOVED people watching everyone, though. She spent a lot of time in Grandpa's lap just taking the whole scene in.

She also went swimming for the first time. She didn't mind it at all and actually had fun as long as she was in my arms and boy did she ever hold on tight! Not to mention, she looks really cute in her little bathing suit!

Emma is able to sit up all by herself now and rarely falls down. She sits up nice and straight and is so proud of herself. I love watching her try to reach for things and then trying to regain her balance. I think that the crawling is coming soon!

If you lay her down on the ground, she rolls over right away and then begins crying. She hates being on her belly! She turns and scoots around the floor like crazy. She just doesn't want to stay in one place.

We started solids late last month and she is just not interested in it at all. She turns that little mohawk head and clamps those lips shut. I have tried just about all different kinds and nothing will do. I suppose she will eat solids one day! I'm in no rush for my baby to grow up.

Emma Grace, I have had a wonderful 7 months with you and look forward to a lifetime of great memories. I love you so much baby girl!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sarah
I am a mommy to three wonderful kids and a wife to one great husband. I love to find new, fun things to keep my kiddos entertained--especially now that I have three of them!
View my complete profile