Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saturday Morning

Its been a fun, yet simple Saturday morning. I love Saturdays.

We all woke up around 9 and just layed in bed talking. Ems loves to roll over and grab Nathan's hair and just laugh. She thinks its funny. And Nathan loves to wrap his arms around her and kiss her. Have I mentioned how much I love my two kiddos???

Then we all went outside to play. I thought it would be a good time to snap some pictures of the two of them together, although it is next to impossible to get both of them to look at the camera at the same time. This was Emma's first time so sit in the grass (on a blanket of course) and she loved it. The dogs got more attention than I did from her, though!

And this is the look she gave me when I tried to make her look at me instead of the dogs. Attitude already!

Okay, we're off to enjoy the rest of our Saturday!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sarah
I am a mommy to three wonderful kids and a wife to one great husband. I love to find new, fun things to keep my kiddos entertained--especially now that I have three of them!
View my complete profile