Monday, October 26, 2009

Short Answers

I found this site that gives you five new questions a week to ask your little one. I thought it was pretty cool and am going to start doing this with N. Anyway, number 4 breaks my heart because he started school last week and I actually thought he liked it. :(

1. What is soap made out of?
What? Bubbles. Bubbles mommy, bubbles!

2. Why does batman wear a cape if he can't fly?
He can fly!

3. What is the hardest thing in the world to do?
Clean up.

4. What is something that you wish you didn't have to do?
Go to school. I really just want to stay at home.

5. If you had a blog, what would you name it?
A blog? Like what's a blog?

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sarah
I am a mommy to three wonderful kids and a wife to one great husband. I love to find new, fun things to keep my kiddos entertained--especially now that I have three of them!
View my complete profile