Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Little Ballerina

I enrolled Emma in dance class this past Spring and again for the Summer. She needed something of her own, something that she didn't have to share with Nathan, a place she could make friends without the help of big brother. And boy was this it! She thrived in it and it really showed me what I sort of already knew--this girl is a social butterfly and has music in her!

Her recital was last month and she really shined! She did everything she was supposed to, and if I do say so myself, she was the cutest and best little dancer out there! Love that chick! Grandma brought her some flowers and Hershey Kisses (her fav) and she could not wait to get home to eat them! She also received a trophy, which she held onto all night. I think she would have slept with it if I let her!


Right before the recital.





Getting her trophy from her teacher.


0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sarah
I am a mommy to three wonderful kids and a wife to one great husband. I love to find new, fun things to keep my kiddos entertained--especially now that I have three of them!
View my complete profile