Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First Day of School





Yesterday was the first day of school for Nathan and Emma. It was a happy day and a sad day all rolled into one. The kids are going to the same school that Nathan went last year, which I love. It is such a great fit for us.


Nathan is in the Transition class, which is basically a class for kids who could go into public kindergarten, but whose parents decided not to put them in it. All but one child in the class has a late summer birthday, like Nathan. Plus, there are two teachers and only 13 kids. It was really a no brainer for me to put N there. He goes every day until 11:45.



Emma is in the Older 2's class and only goes twice a week until 11:45. She did awesome yesterday and I am so proud of her! She didn't have a single tear and went into her class with no fear. She is such a brave little girl!




Photobucket

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sarah
I am a mommy to three wonderful kids and a wife to one great husband. I love to find new, fun things to keep my kiddos entertained--especially now that I have three of them!
View my complete profile