Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Swinging With Grandma

This picture cracks me up. Remember when I said Ellie doesn't let anyone else hold her? Here is the proof. We threw a little first birthday party for my cousin's baby and my mom wanted me to take a couple pictures of him. I needed two hands to do that. The second Ellie left my arms, she began crying. I was literally done taking pictures in five minutes and ran over to her to take this picture. She's not wailing here, but she's very upset. If you click on the picture you can see it better.

Anyway, I love this picture because Emma is beyond thrilled and Ellie is the opposite. Emma would swing on this swing all day if we let her



Photobucket

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sarah
I am a mommy to three wonderful kids and a wife to one great husband. I love to find new, fun things to keep my kiddos entertained--especially now that I have three of them!
View my complete profile