Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pumpkin

I love Fall, all things Fall. I always have. But, this Fall I cannot get enough of pumpkin. I love the smell of pumpkin, I love the look of pumpkin, and I love the taste of pumpkin. Basically, I crave pumpkin.

So far I have made pumpkin muffins (and I think I may have just eaten 95% of them by myself--yikes) and pumpkin pie. I had a special little helper with the pumpkin pie this year and I have to say he did a great job! The proof of that is the empty pie plate sitting in my sink after just a couple of days. Garett doesn't like pumpkin pie, so again, that left me to eat most of it by myself.



More pumpkin pictures to come later! We are meeting our playgroup at the pumpkin patch tomorrow and then I think that G and I are taking Nathan there again on Saturday to get the family pumpkin.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sarah
I am a mommy to three wonderful kids and a wife to one great husband. I love to find new, fun things to keep my kiddos entertained--especially now that I have three of them!
View my complete profile