Saturday, October 18, 2008

What a beautiful day!

It stayed in the 70's today so it actually felt like Fall for once! Garett and I decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather and took Nathan to the park. We usually stay there for about 30-45 minutes, but today we stayed for close to two hours! Needless to say, Mommy and Nathan took a 2 hour nap when we got home!


It is so much fun to see Garett and Nathan interact together. We don't get to see G too much lately because he is working almost two hours away and commuting everyday. I love watching them play. Daddy played football with N today and taught him how to swing in the big boy swing. N was VERY proud of himself!




We had a great Saturday. I dread the start of another week when Daddy has to go back to work. I know Nathan does, too.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sarah
I am a mommy to three wonderful kids and a wife to one great husband. I love to find new, fun things to keep my kiddos entertained--especially now that I have three of them!
View my complete profile