Thursday, January 29, 2009

Emma is 3 months old today!

My sweet, sweet baby girl turned 3 months old today. I am totally in love with that little girlie. She is such a happy baby most of the time and has really showered us with smiles and coos. Just this week she has started to laugh and they are the softest little laughs ever. This month has been full of accomlishments for her! Between the smiles, the coos, the laughs and rolling over, she is just growing more and more each and every day. She love to kick those little legs and dance to music or just gaze at her big bubby, Nathan.

And Nathan! Oh my goodness, he loves her so much! He calls her his brother/sister Emma. It it too cute. He is very protective of her and sometimes doesn't like for us to even pick her up. In the mornings he cuddles up against her, strokes her face and her hair and talks to her about his dreams and her dreams. How did I get to be such a lucky person to have two of the greatest kids in the world?

Here are some pictures taken of litte E on her 3 month birthday, sporting her 3 month monthsie. I love you baby girl!





0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sarah
I am a mommy to three wonderful kids and a wife to one great husband. I love to find new, fun things to keep my kiddos entertained--especially now that I have three of them!
View my complete profile