Sunday, January 4, 2009

Emma and Me!

I have been wanting to surprise my mom with family pictures (including Jason and his family and Rachel) for years now. This Christmas, I finally got the chance to get them taken. My longtime friend, Lisa, took these pictures for us, and I am in LOVE with them! My mom was so happy to get them, too!

I was telling Lisa that I have not one picture of Emma and I together because I am always the one behind the camera, so we set this shot up. I adore this picture (even though you can totally tell that I have not lost my baby weight yet). I cannot wait to blow it up larger and frame it. I have all these photo walls in mind for our new house!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sarah
I am a mommy to three wonderful kids and a wife to one great husband. I love to find new, fun things to keep my kiddos entertained--especially now that I have three of them!
View my complete profile