Sunday, March 29, 2009

Emma is 5 months old

My sweet baby girl is 5 months old already! We are so blessed to have her in our lives. She is such a joy to be around and is just full of so much personality. I love her to pieces!

This month has been super busy for her! We moved to Lufkin, so in her short little life, she has lived in two houses! She has adjusted well to the move and is excited to have her own room (not like she sleeps in it, though). She loves sitting outside and watching N ride his Hulk motercycle down the long sidewalk to our door. She just smiles at him and coos as the wind blows through her big mohawk.

Ahhh, the mohawk. What can I say about it but that I love it. It is just so her. I cannot tell you how many comments I get about it. Everyone thinks it is so cute, me included. I will be a bit sad when it finally goes down, if it ever does!

Ems is rolling over more and more and is actually pretty close to crawling, I think. Yesterday she lifted up on her knees and scooted. She can scoot herself around in circles and a little forward if we put her on her belly. I think she is going to be pretty mobile pretty fast. She has to be to keep up with Nathan!

We have also started putting her in her exasaucer this month. She loves to hang out it it! Her favorite toy on it is Mr. Sun, just like Nathan's was.

She has several nicknames around the house. I call her my little Morning Glory because she likes to get up pretty early. She wakes up every single morning with a huge smile on her face. Nathan calls her sweetheart, which I think is the cutest thing ever. We also call her Taradactyl because she has started making this loud sound just like a taradactyl. It is hilarious. She "talks" all the time!

She also laughs so much, those big belly laughs. She thinks that her big bubba is just hilarious. All he has to do is look at her and she starts laughing. As I was changing her the other day, N was jumping over her pants and you should have heard her laughing!

Happy 5 month birthday my little Morning Glory. I love you so much, baby.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sarah
I am a mommy to three wonderful kids and a wife to one great husband. I love to find new, fun things to keep my kiddos entertained--especially now that I have three of them!
View my complete profile