Sunday, March 29, 2009

What Texas Kid Doesn't Have a Picture Like This???

So, today we had to take THE picture that every Texas child must be subjected to--the bluebonnet picture. I had all these great ideas in my head on how it was going to go down. Needless to say, that didn't happen. Nathan was pretty afraid of the bees that swarmed the flowers and was not into taking pictures at all. I really wanted to get one of the two of them together. Oh well.

Emma enjoyed herself. She really wanted to taste one of those pretty blue flowers and was not too happy that mommy and daddy wouldn't let that happen.


0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sarah
I am a mommy to three wonderful kids and a wife to one great husband. I love to find new, fun things to keep my kiddos entertained--especially now that I have three of them!
View my complete profile