Friday, July 10, 2009

Emma is pulling up!

Last night, N wanted to play Cars in Emma's room. So, I brought in the piano for little E to play with while Nathan and I played Lightening McQueen. I look over, and I see that she is trying to pull herself up. I watch, and lo and behold, she does it! All the way up! We were all so proud of her, and so was she! I called Garett in right away and ran to grab my camera of course!

I love how you can see how proud they are in this picture--notice N's little hands on his hips. He does that all the time now. LOVE it!


Mobilization is not far! N had better watch out!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sarah
I am a mommy to three wonderful kids and a wife to one great husband. I love to find new, fun things to keep my kiddos entertained--especially now that I have three of them!
View my complete profile