Wednesday, December 2, 2009

One Handsome Kid

Emma isn't much of a sleeper. In fact, she sleeps a lot less than Nathan did at this age and that is saying A LOT since he didn't sleep much either. So, it is hard to find that special Nathan and Mommy time. When she does take those little naps, N and I have so much fun together. Don't get me wrong, we have tons of fun with Emma, too, but they both need their alone time with me.

Anyway, during today's half hour nap, we went outside in the cold and took a few pictures. When did my baby turn into such a little man????

I love this boy so much.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sarah
I am a mommy to three wonderful kids and a wife to one great husband. I love to find new, fun things to keep my kiddos entertained--especially now that I have three of them!
View my complete profile