Friday, December 4, 2009

Snow!

It is actually snowing in Houston! Can you believe it? What next? The Saints winning the Super Bowl? ;)

I took the kids out for a few minutes. I am ashamed to say that neither of the kids has a heavy coat yet--I mean, we usually don't need one--so we didn't stay out too long. They both loved it, but little E was so not ready to come in!



Then later, our friend Lisa came over with her daughter. They stayed for a bit and then played in the snow. N and I even made a tiny baby snow man!




Plus, rumor has it, Garett's office closes early today!

What a great snow day!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sarah
I am a mommy to three wonderful kids and a wife to one great husband. I love to find new, fun things to keep my kiddos entertained--especially now that I have three of them!
View my complete profile