Friday, April 27, 2012

Army Man

Nathan is getting to the age where he loves to play in his room by himself.  Don't get me wrong, he still wants us in there playing legos, superheroes, or whatever else most of the time.  But, with two sisters in the house, he escapes to his room often.  

One of the things he loves to play most is dress up.  The boy's dress up clothes outnumber my regular clothes, I think!  So, one day, I walked in and he was in his army hat playing with his army men.  He had them all lined up and ready to battle.  On the other side that I didn't get a picture of, were the bad guys, lined up also.  It was one of the cutest things.  This kids' imagination is so wonderful and full.  I hope it stays that way forever.




+
Photobucket

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sarah
I am a mommy to three wonderful kids and a wife to one great husband. I love to find new, fun things to keep my kiddos entertained--especially now that I have three of them!
View my complete profile