Thursday, April 26, 2012

El is 9 Months!

This year is flying by, and man is it flying by fast!  I am trying to soak up every little second with this munchkin because I know this is the last 9 month old that I'll have. 

Ellie started full on crawling this month and she is fast!  She loves chasing after the kids and getting into whatever they are playing with.  She takes joy in making them squeal and aggrevating them.  It is pretty hilarious.  She gets this smile on her face as the bangs all the furniture in Emma's dollhouse and Emma is screaming.  She actually laughs.  That's my girl!

She loves being outside and watching the kids play.  We play outside with the other kids on the cul de sac almost every night and you can just tell that she can't wait until she is right in the middle of it.  She watches them, studies them.

I really do think that Ellie is my happiest baby yet, as long as I am either holding her or right next to her.  She hardly every cries, unless someone tries to hold her.  She can play for a while with her toys and has figured out how to work them all.  She loves to bounce to the music and has started tilting her head back and forth.  It is so cute!

She is cruising around like crazy on the furniture, so I am pretty sure walking isn't too far behind.  After all, she has to catch up to her big bubba and sissy!

Ellie loves to gives kisses, the big open mouth kisses that leave a bucket full of slobber on the side of my face.  She gives me a big wet one then sits back, very proud of herself, waiting for her round of applause.  We have to clap after the kisses.  Not sure where she got that from!

I love you to the moon and back, baby girl.  Please stop growing up so fast!


Photobucket

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Love her. She is a DOLL! I CAN SEE a lot of Nathan in her now, too!

About Me

My Photo
Sarah
I am a mommy to three wonderful kids and a wife to one great husband. I love to find new, fun things to keep my kiddos entertained--especially now that I have three of them!
View my complete profile