Saturday, April 28, 2012

Glasses

I don't think I've shared too many pictures of El in her glasses.  She is doing okay with them and will leave them on if I can keep her busy.  But, she always pulls them off after about half an hour.  Then they have to stay off for a bit, or she will fight me about them.  :(  It breaks my heart that she is having to go throught his.  I wish beyond all wishes that she didn't.  I wish her eyes were perfect.  I wish she never had to worry about them.  I wish a lot of things.  But, this is something that we are going to have to deal with, and something we are going to have to work with.

She sure does look cute in them, though!



Photobucket

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sarah
I am a mommy to three wonderful kids and a wife to one great husband. I love to find new, fun things to keep my kiddos entertained--especially now that I have three of them!
View my complete profile