Saturday, December 20, 2008

Santa!


We went to a local toy store, Toys on the Park (which I LOVE LOVE LOVE) and visited Santa today. Nathan played with the trains while Ems and I waited in line to see the big man himself.
As it was getting closer to our turn, Garett brought Nathan back to the line and N started to panic! We just knew that we were going to have the classic crying kid with Santa picture--like last year. But, N took a deep breath, let me carry him over there and warmed right up to Santa. Of course it helped that Santa was super friendly. N and Ems sat in his lap and Nathan even told Santa what he wanted --trains. Santa sang them a Christmas song and gave N a candy cane. Emma even got into the Christmas spirit and gave Santa a huge smile.



I am so proud of both my kids! Operation Visit Santa=SUCCESS!!!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sarah
I am a mommy to three wonderful kids and a wife to one great husband. I love to find new, fun things to keep my kiddos entertained--especially now that I have three of them!
View my complete profile