Friday, February 13, 2009

Everyday life...

Have I mentioned that I love being a stay at home mom? I love being able to witness every moment of their lives, even the mundane things. Here's a little peak of the every day things that we do!

First off, Nathan has been on a major nap strike. That boy has never been a sleeper, but I refuse to let him not have a nap. I don't mind missing a couple of days here and there, but I need my quiet time every once in a while. Here is what happened the other day during his nap strike...

He must have been pretty tired to fall asleep standing up. Silly boy!

Emma and I do a lot of playtime. She's not a huge fan of tummy time, but what kid is. She loves to just lay in N's room and watch him play. He is so gentle and sweet to her.


At the end of the day, I usually give them a bath together. After I get Emma all washed, I drain most of the water and refill the tub with bubbles. What kid doesn't love bubbles? We've also become quite used to playing with bath paints and bath crayons. I think that Nathan would stay in that tub until he shriveled up into a little raisin!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sarah
I am a mommy to three wonderful kids and a wife to one great husband. I love to find new, fun things to keep my kiddos entertained--especially now that I have three of them!
View my complete profile