Friday, February 13, 2009

Its a bird, its a plane...

Its SuperNathan!

Nathan if OBSESSED with super heroes. I actually think that obsessed is not strong enough of a word. He is all about all things superhero, be it the Hulk, Spiderman, Wolverine, Batman, Superman, Cyclops, Iceman...the list goes on and on.

I ordered him a superhero cape the other day and we got it in the mail last week. He wore that thing almost the whole night, including to the park. He thinks that Superman sent it to him (I may have told him that). Garett turns on the Superman music really loud, and Nathan takes off with his arms out and runs all around the house. He is the cutest little super hero ever!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sarah
I am a mommy to three wonderful kids and a wife to one great husband. I love to find new, fun things to keep my kiddos entertained--especially now that I have three of them!
View my complete profile