Thursday, February 12, 2009

We sold our house!

Well, we actually sold it a couple of weeks ago, but we officially close on the 26th. We went and found our new house last Friday and we close on that on the 27th. I'm excited about moving into it, but I am going to be a mess leaving this house. I mean, this is where Garett carried me over the threshold, where we brought Nathan and Emma home for the first time, when Nathan took his first steps. There are so many memories in this house, so many good times. I'm sure there will be many more great memories in the new house, too!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sarah
I am a mommy to three wonderful kids and a wife to one great husband. I love to find new, fun things to keep my kiddos entertained--especially now that I have three of them!
View my complete profile