Wednesday, April 29, 2009

6 months



How can it be possible that my baby girl is already 6 months old? It seems as if she has been a part of our family forever, but at the same time it seems like she was just a tiny newborn cuddled up in my arms.

Emma Baby you mean the world to me and I love you with all my heart. I adore watching you sleep, watching you play with your brother, listening to your coos and belly laughs, and watching you discover the world around you.

This month has been so much fun. You really are realizing that so much is going on around you and you are just itching to be a part of it. Your eyes never leave Nathan and he can make you laugh like nobody's business. You reach for him and anything that you can find.

We began feeding you solids week before last and oh my do you love that! In fact, you insist on feeding yourself! Your dinner usually ends in tears because I just have to take the spoon away to get more food for you. So far you have had pears, applesauce and cereal. You only like the cereal mixed with the babyfood. That's ok, though. Your big bubba was the same way.

You are rolling over more and more. I think you will be crawling pretty soon because you can already scoot some. You are also learning to sit up. Yesterday you sat up for a full 30 seconds before you toppled over. Don't worry! I will always be there to catch you.


Your eyes have not totally turned brown yet, but I think they are getting there! You still have your mohawk, but it is starting to tame down a bit. I miss it! I really think that you look a bit like your Uncle Jason, especially in this picture.


These past 6 months have been a blast with you, my little Morning Glory, and I cannot wait to see what the next 6 hold for you. I love you dearly.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sarah
I am a mommy to three wonderful kids and a wife to one great husband. I love to find new, fun things to keep my kiddos entertained--especially now that I have three of them!
View my complete profile