Monday, April 13, 2009

Nap Strike, part 2

I was planning on doing an Easter post today, but this trumps my Easter pictures by far.

If you remember back to THIS post, you'll know that my son often goes on a nap strike. Well, right now the reason for the strike is because he is sick and because, well, he is two. He hasn't napped well the past few days because of all the traveling and fun we had for Easter and because he has some sort of cold like thing going on.

So, he was beyond cranky just now and I was trying to get him to go down for a nap. It just wasn't happening. In fact, the tried to run me over with his Batmobile because he was so mad about the nap. Anyway, so I left him in the living room while I was putting Emma to sleep. I notice it is real quiet in the living room, so I tiptoe out there, and this is what I find.



Right where I left him. That is where he hid from me so he wouldn't have to take a nap. So, being the good mama that I am, I ran straight for my camera. This pictures are as priceless and they are hilarious.

Round 2 goes to mommy!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

THAT'S my BOY!!

About Me

My Photo
Sarah
I am a mommy to three wonderful kids and a wife to one great husband. I love to find new, fun things to keep my kiddos entertained--especially now that I have three of them!
View my complete profile