Friday, April 24, 2009

Five on Friday

I haven't done Ten on Tuesday in a while, so I thought I would do Five on Friday! It is much easier to come up with 5 things than 10!

1. I love the conversation that N and I had the other day. It went a little something like this:

Me: I need to go tell Ellie to stop barking.
N: But, why? She LIKES to bark. She wags her tail. She LOVES to bark.

I thought that was super cute. He is right, though. Ellie does love to bark.

2. Emma was sick for the first time in her little life this past week. Nathan was sick the week before. It is always heartbreaking to have a sick baby. Luckily, Emma's only lasted a couple of days and now they are both doing good.

3. The kids were laying on the playroom rug yesterday morning and Emma was just talking to Nathan and reaching for him. She only has eyes for her big bubba. Love that!


4. We went to the library this morning with our new friends Erin and Kendall. We missed library time last week, so I didn't know that we were supposed to bring a Teddy Bear with us. Our kids were the only ones who didn't have a Teddy Bear for the Teddy Bear picnic. I felt bad, but N and Kendall didn't seem to notice. Oh well.

5. I want a change for my hair. I have had the same hair for a while now and I am itching for something different. I think I am going to cut it shorter and color it. I'll be sure to post pictures when I do!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sarah
I am a mommy to three wonderful kids and a wife to one great husband. I love to find new, fun things to keep my kiddos entertained--especially now that I have three of them!
View my complete profile