Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Here Comes Bunny CottonTail


I realized that I never blogged about Easter! I love being a mom of two (and can't wait to be a mom of three and four and whoever knows how many more one day), but I swear I don't know where all the days go! I'm living in mommytime here, which is at warp speed.

Anyway, Easter...we drove down to Houston on Friday and paid a visit to our old house-a drive by visit. It was so weird to see someone else's car in our driveway. I felt like screaming, "Get our of my house," but instead sighed and moved on. Another chapter in life closed.

After that, we drove down to my parents' house and spent the weekend there. I was even able to get out for a couple hours with just my mom and go shopping. I didn't know what to do! I usually have Emma in her sling and Nathan in the basket or walking next to me. It was a little relaxing! Nathan and Daddy went to visit JuJu and Grampy for a bit on Saturday, too!

Saturday night we dyed eggs, and let me tell you, N had a BLAST doing that. He thought it was a little weird that we were going to paint eggs and not crack them, but he was up for anything. By the end, he was dying and redying the eggs. He did not want to stop! The kid's hands were black for sometime after that from all the dye! The Easter Bunny also made a quick visit and left N and Ems a little Easter egg and 'The Night Before Easter Book" out on the lawn. How eggciting!


Sunday, that tricky old Easter Bunny hid Nathan and Emma's baskets full of goodies. Luckily, N found both of them and he was amazed. It was hard for him to get through all the stuff. He kept wanting to play with whatever he took out or things in Rachel's basket. The Easter Bunny even left a few eggs outside for munchkin man to find--spiderman eggs!


Then, we headed off to Uncle Jason and Aunt Anne's house for dinner and for an Easter egg hunt. The big dirt pile was still there, so of course that was the first and only thing that Nathan wanted to do. The boy was covered in dirt and dye when we brought him home.


Little Ems enjoyed her first Easter, too. She let everyone hold her and really loved just watching everyone.

I have so many more pictures to post, but not enough time right now!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sarah
I am a mommy to three wonderful kids and a wife to one great husband. I love to find new, fun things to keep my kiddos entertained--especially now that I have three of them!
View my complete profile