Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Joys of Being a Kid

I love watching Nathan play. It reminds me just what life is about. He is so carefree and happy and has not a worry in the world.

Garett and I have been grumbling about having to water our huge yard (an acre) everyday since we are not getting a drop of rain. We literally spend hours each evening doing this. Today, when we came home from the park, N went right to the sprinkler and started playing in it. He had a blast. How can you not smile when you watch a child enjoy the simple things in life? I will never look at watering the grass the same again. He has made it fun.

And Ems watching N act like a crazy boy!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sarah
I am a mommy to three wonderful kids and a wife to one great husband. I love to find new, fun things to keep my kiddos entertained--especially now that I have three of them!
View my complete profile