Friday, June 26, 2009

"Nastics"

We enrolled Nathan in gymnastics twice a week and to say that he loves it is an understatement. He has such a good time and cannot wait to go every Tuesday and Thursday. He adores the teacher, Miss Lindsay, and I think the feeling is mutual. He is always the one that she picks to demonstrate things. Here he is doing the rings. He likes to do these, but not for long.


Little N was sick yesterday, so we had to miss "nastics" and boy was he ever disappointed. So, these pictures are actually from Tuesday.

N says that his favorite thing to do at gymnastics is the balance beam.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sarah
I am a mommy to three wonderful kids and a wife to one great husband. I love to find new, fun things to keep my kiddos entertained--especially now that I have three of them!
View my complete profile