Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Blogging Again

I realized today just how much I am forgetting. Nathan is growing up so fast and changing everyday. I am not writing down everything he is doing and saying and for that I am ashamed. So, I thought I would start up a blog again dedicated to our family. I want to start documenting our day to day life, no matter how boring it might be to others!

So, let the blogging begin...

Today Nathan and I had a nice, relaxing day. We visited the library and had a blast looking through all the different books. Nathan loved just picking random ones off the shelf and reading them. I am going to make an effort to go every week. My little one is such a bookworm! So, far his favorite library find is Row Row Row Your Boat by Iza Trapani. He calls it his "Bear Book".

Nathan also has a favorite TV show now that he calls "HotDog House" aka Mickey Mouse Club House. He LOVES (LOVES is probably an understatement) the two songs in it. Anyway, we were watching it today and it was singing the M-I-C-K-E-Y part of the song and N was singing along. When it got time for the M-O-U-S-E part, my little buddy belts out "M-oh my knee" and grabs his knee. It was so funny, but I couldn't let him see me laughing.

What's a post without a picture? Here's N watching his HotDog House.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sarah
I am a mommy to three wonderful kids and a wife to one great husband. I love to find new, fun things to keep my kiddos entertained--especially now that I have three of them!
View my complete profile