Monday, June 30, 2008

"Paint da window!!"

It has been such a nasty day and little N and I were going stir crazy. So, after dinner I had the idea that we could do an art project. We always paint on paper, so what about the window! N got so excited when I suggested that we paint the window. He kept saying it over and over and laughing. What an absurd, but fun idea! So, we gathered our paints and fingerpainted all over the window. Even daddy got into it! This was one time where little N didn't mind getting his hands dirty with paint.



It was dark outside, so its kind of hard to see the paint in the picture. Next time this will have to happen during the daytime.



And right before the obvious bath...

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sarah
I am a mommy to three wonderful kids and a wife to one great husband. I love to find new, fun things to keep my kiddos entertained--especially now that I have three of them!
View my complete profile