Thursday, November 13, 2008

Busy Day!

Ems had her 2 week appointment today and she did great. She didn't cry until they did the little heel prick, after which she whailed. Poor thing. Good news is that she gained her birth weight back and then some. She is now 8 pounds 1 ounce, putting her in the 50th percentile for weight--numbers we never heard with Nathan! I knewshe had gained weight since nursing is ging so well.
We also had visitors over, Meredith and Baby Elizabeth. N LOVED showing Emma off and I loved having some adult company!

And just to prove that E doesn't sleep all the time...

N loves his babby Emma. I am so proud of how he has taken on the role of big brother!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sarah
I am a mommy to three wonderful kids and a wife to one great husband. I love to find new, fun things to keep my kiddos entertained--especially now that I have three of them!
View my complete profile