Saturday, November 29, 2008

A month old already...

This past month flew by for me! It doesn't seem like there was a time without Emma, which is funny because I was so worried about what it would be like adding another little person to our established family of three. She has blended into our family perfectly. Nathan is so in love with her and she with him. When she wakes up, she looks for him and even gives him a little smile. And when he wakes up, the first thing he does is give her kisses. We are all so in love. Happy one month birthday, Little Emma!



0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sarah
I am a mommy to three wonderful kids and a wife to one great husband. I love to find new, fun things to keep my kiddos entertained--especially now that I have three of them!
View my complete profile