Sunday, November 2, 2008

Emma Grace is here!

I don't have much time to do a long post, but little Emma Grace was born on October 29th at 8:51 in the morning. She weighed 7 pounds 12 ounces and was 19 and 3/4 inches long. She has a head full of dark hair and I think she is going to have brown eyes.

Everything went so fast that morning! They started the Pitocin around 7 and I was only 3 cm dilated. Before we knew it, I was telling Garett that I needed to push. He went out and told the nurse that and she came in to check me. I was 10 and the doctor wasn't even there. I had to hold her in and ignore the urge to push until she came. A few pushes later and she was born. She didn't cry, instead just looked around at her new little world. It was so amazing! Oh, and thankfully the epidural worked this time! What a difference!

Here are a few pictures that I have taken of Emma over the past few days. Garett, Nathan and I couldn't be more in love with our newest addition!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

What an angel! Congrats! Can't wait to see more of her!

About Me

My Photo
Sarah
I am a mommy to three wonderful kids and a wife to one great husband. I love to find new, fun things to keep my kiddos entertained--especially now that I have three of them!
View my complete profile