Saturday, November 8, 2008

My little sleeper

Emma is a sleeper--that is, only if she is in my arms or next to me. The minute I put her down, her little eyes pop right open and she begins that sweet little cry. I really do love her cry. It is so soft and gentle, just like her.
Garett took Nathan to the zoo today for some daddy time. I miss spending time with Nathan. I miss the many cuddles he used to give me. I miss the snuggles. I still get some, but not as many. We are still both trying to adjutst. He loves his baby Emma, but yesterday he woke up and told me in a very quiet voice that he wanted baby Emma back in my belly. That broke my heart.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sarah
I am a mommy to three wonderful kids and a wife to one great husband. I love to find new, fun things to keep my kiddos entertained--especially now that I have three of them!
View my complete profile